Apples are healthy!
Common BC Apple Varieties
- Sunrise – Early season bicolor apple
- Ginger Gold – Early season yellow apple
- Gala – Well known worldwide, aromatic and orange
- McIntosh – An established variety in Canada with a large consumer following
- Honeycrisp – Early season, very cold hardy
- Golden Delicious – Very productive green apple delicious in pies and pastries
- Ambrosia – Mid season variety, sweet, crisp and aromatic
- Spartan – Mid season, red, crisp and very juicy (great for juicing)
- Granny Smith – Another well-known cooking variety, green, crisp and juicy
Uses for Apple Wood
Apple Tree Care
Questions about apple trees?
The trees on your property may not be in the Guinness World Records, but we know they’re famous to you. Regular tree pruning, soil testing and root fertilization are just part of our plan for keeping your trees healthy and we invite you to call us for a consultation.
Thanks for visiting!