There’s no doubt that we live in a beautiful part of the world, and this time of year is even more exceptional in Southwest BC as leaves turn colour with cooler Autumn temperatures and dimming light. Our team of tree experts will customize services to match your trees and landscaping needs. If your trees are getting to close to a power line, opt-in for our upper crown reduction service. We have trained utility arborists on staff, legally required to work around powerlines, and our 60 ft. bucket trucks are a safe way to expediate long, and high branch removal. Once the branches are removed from the tree, we chip them and remove all the debris from your property, leaving the site clean and prepared for winter storms.
- Hazardous tree removal, chipping and stump removal
- Tree and shrub fertilizing
- Pruning to remove dead, diseased, or unsafe branches
- Limb bracing to prepare for winter weather
- Tree inspections for insects or disease
- Upper crown reduction – tree topping services
Call for a quote and on-site consultation. We’ll assess the health of your trees and make recommendations for pruning, insect and disease control or deep root fertilization. We have full WCB coverage and over 40 years of experience in our industry.
Recommended reading: When to Remove a Hazardous Tree